Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bon Jour


I'm really excited about this blog, indubitably. So, I'm the type of girl who gets amazing deals on things. Better ones than you. Why? Because budget shopping is my hobby, and one of my favorite hobbies. Also, as an artist, I love all things beautiful. So, I don't buy it unless it is perfect for me; because if I'm not really, definately in love with it, why should I marry it? Because I love it in spite of its imperfections? The next question is, "Do I love my monet more?" And trust me, the money usually wins.


Voila! Les Scarves. ~~~~~~~~~~~Now, these scarves are pretty rawkus. Just imagine them on me with my orangish-auburn hair. Nice complimentary colors. Dark blue right here would go nicely with denim or a white menswear shirt: casual/dress casual... or dressy. Green dots could round out a film noir classic feminine look, as well as enhance cordoroy for something bold. How much were these scarves? They were seven bucks a pop. Keeeep reading! I hate synthetic materials, so don't worry, these are silk. Um, also, why is everything made in China? These were handmade in Italy. I don't like to wear logos on clothing if I can help it, so these are completely free of the logo of a certain polo store that you find all over VOGUE magazine. And I bought them AT this polo store. But this is only the beginning of my finds... fashion and otherwise ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'm so excited about your blog!! I will totally be reading. :-) I miss you, Molly!

<3 Michal

Danielle said...

I am going to link to you on my blog
http://leapyearbaby.blogspot.com

I haven't written in a few weeks. I am so freaking busy here!

By the way, I have this gorgeous little Ralph Lauren Sun Dress I got several years ago for a grand total of $3. =)

 
Just Carrots © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você