Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Old Discovery: DOTS!


http://www.dots.com/ So, I remember going to Dots when I was 12 or so.  I remeber everything was so cute and inexpensive.  Holy COW!  I went on again, and here's what I find: Suede boots for $19 (knee length, flat and heeled) Wool and leather sweater jackets for $20, Wool bombers and trenches for $20, suede black booties for under $20, a three pack of patterned knee socks for $6. And that was just the website.  I also recommend them for flannel shirts.  P.S., You can only really find Dots in a few select cities.  But that is one shopping trip you'll never regret taking! P.P.S. This is not an advertisement, I really like Dots. P.P.S. The website is maddening to navigate through!

0 comments:

 
Just Carrots © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você