Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hit thuh Brakes

'Sright, I'm breaking.  No fashion for a whole day, I was working in thuh Polo place all flippin day, and on my lunch, I went to BCBG.  So, no clothes.  Even though I love fashion, no more, please.  I need to think about other happy things.

What are two things that make every girl happy?  1. Fudge 2. Kitties.   I'll save the desert for last.  The other day, Janet the cat (I named her that, she is SUCH a Janet), came meowing up to our garage door, cold and hungry.  We got her a saucer of milk and snuggled her in a warm towel.  What a pretty baby. She gave me kissies in return.  Then she, went on our porch swing and swung on it for a little while.  She liked that, so she got on the other one and, she swung on that one.  My mom said it was cute, cuz there was the back of Janet's head as she was swinging.  Ha, silly goose!


Fudge.  I love fudge. I especially love Mackinaw Island maple fudge.  3 pounds for $40.  But have you ever TRIED it??? Get some: you won't be disappointed.  I'm not gonna give you a website, cuz that's what your browser is for, sweety. Man, they wouldn't let me take the photo from their site. Bummmmmmmmur.

yeeeeah, thas it rite thur.

Coming tomorrow: The Great Outdoors -- fashion goes back to nature

0 comments:

 
Just Carrots © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você